1. This page contains the Terms and Conditions (‘these Terms’) for RaceClocker.com (‘this Service’). By accessing this Service, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this Service you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: https://www.raceclocker.com/Terms.php.
3. You are permitted to use the Service for your personal use or for use by the sports club, team or the event you represent. Companies that provide timing services commercially for event organizers should get in touch for licensing options.
4. The free version for RaceClocker is intended to try-out the service and to support small events up till 10 participants. For larger races and events RaceClocker Unlimited is a paid for service and provides support for races up to 500 participants.
5. You are free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this Service. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission.
6. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material and features on this Service are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
7. Subject to paragraph 3, no part of this Service may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
8. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Service is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to maintenance, server, network or technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Service is unavailable at any time, even if this causes inability to time a race.
10. When using this website you shall not post or send to this Service any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
11. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 8 of these Terms.
12. By posting content to this Service, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
13. You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to use the service. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and, where applicable, your password. The Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of this Service, any content you supply to this Service, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
15. Any links to third party websites located on this Service are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Service doing so is at your own risk.
16. If you would like to link to this Service, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Service, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with any applicable laws.
17. If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 15 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
18. This Service is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Service. We may make changes to the material on this Service at any time and without notice. The material on this Service may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
19. RaceClocker does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
20. The information contained on this Service constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
21. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the RaceClocker Site (RaceClocker.com) or the Service itself. RaceClocker shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
22. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Service), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Service.
23. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Service with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
24. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Netherlands. By using this Service you agree that any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Service are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Netherlands.
25. Should you wish to contact us about these Terms, please send an email via https://www.raceclocker.com/Contact.php